Thursday, 18 October 2012

Type With Me

Check out this fun way of writing with someone else - you can both work on the same piece of writing while you work on different laptops!

Click on one of these links - check with Miss Lyall which one you click on.

1) http://typewith.me/p/MRySLQmXpT

2) http://typewith.me/p/x24HRd44BJ

3) http://typewith.me/p/TlJp7641mz

4) http://typewith.me/p/VDw6CtXK5B

4 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Lyall

    I don't really know any good games for school but I still like MoshiMonsters, FunnyGames, Games2Girls, Minecraft etc.
    Do you have any fav games that you play online?

    From Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss Lyall

    My fave game is Minecraft. In minecraft you are a block guy called Steve ( you can change your looks on it like I have headphones on and look like a pop girl ). On minecraft you have to think quickly to survive and at night zombies,creepers,skeletons,spiders and silver fish that you find in dungen's. There is a creative that you can turn into survial mode or survial turned to creative mode.

    why don't you try minecraft?

    From Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss lyall
    We should all adopt a moshi monster to look after and take care of. It would be good because we could learn to look after a animal properly also it would be good for me because I don't have a real pet.It also has learning games you can play on in the game bit.
    From Caitlin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Miss Lyall

    I think that we should the app Temple Run on the iPad because you have to think a lot about where you're going.

    What do you think?

    from Sophie

    ReplyDelete