Thursday, 11 October 2012

What are you doing with the last few days of holiday?

Hi Room 3
Hope you have all been having a great holiday!
What are you doing with the last few days?

I'm in Auckland at the biggest teachers conference in NZ. There are over 1500 teachers here! It is amazing and I'm learning so many awesome things for us to do in class.

How are your Chindogus going?

Leave me a comment! But I won't be worried if you don't because you should be outside enjoying some sunshine!

From Miss Lyall

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miss lyall

    WOW thats a lot of teachers did you know any of them?

    Once I whent some were like that. It was at the shop I could not speed around the corner with out almost hurting my self.

    from Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Lyall,
    great thanks,
    FRom your best sudents,
    Jack and Curtis.

    ReplyDelete