Hi Kowhai Room :)
Did you know that our blog isn't just a place to share our learning but also a place for us to have discussions, conversations, debates about all sorts of things.
So my question to you to start with is....
What do you think we can use this blog for?
Have a look at these other class blogs to help you think about this.
Room 9 Einsteins Blog
Room 6 St Marys
Kereru Class
Write your ideas in a comment.
Did you know that our blog isn't just a place to share our learning but also a place for us to have discussions, conversations, debates about all sorts of things.
So my question to you to start with is....
What do you think we can use this blog for?
Have a look at these other class blogs to help you think about this.
Room 9 Einsteins Blog
Room 6 St Marys
Kereru Class
Write your ideas in a comment.
Kia Ora Miss Lyall, I personally think that you should use a blog to share your ideas and work all over the
ReplyDeleteworld. From Samantha
Hi Samantha
DeleteI agree - wouldn't it be great if we got some comments from a different country! When we put our first full post with our work on it will be interesting to see where the comments come from.
Which country would you like to get a comment from?
From Miss Lyall
Hi Miss Lyall!
ReplyDeleteI see your new Room 3 is getting good at bloging. Well done Room 3 you ROCK!
Miss Lyall, I know you are going to get a lot of old Room 3's on your blog.
I'm still getting people on your blog. I hope you had an awesome summer!
from Izzy! =)
Hi Izzy
DeleteIt's great to have ex-Kowhai students commenting! I'm glad you are still checking in on us :)
Thanks for helping us with our blog learning.
What tips would you give the new Kowhai Room about blogging?
Miss Lyall
Hi Miss Lyall,
ReplyDeleteWouldn't it be awesome if we got a comment from England?
I hope one day we will have comments from all over the world.
From Samantha