This term we are studying Kiwiana and what makes us kiwis.
Check out our publishing blog to see our versions of the "What Makes A Kiwi" poem we read in Submerged: Magical Tales By Kiwi Kids
Click on the link below to go to our writing. Please leave us a comment - what do you think makes a kiwi kid?
What Makes A Kiwi Kid?
Check out our publishing blog to see our versions of the "What Makes A Kiwi" poem we read in Submerged: Magical Tales By Kiwi Kids
Click on the link below to go to our writing. Please leave us a comment - what do you think makes a kiwi kid?
What Makes A Kiwi Kid?
I think your class looks awesome. Lauren is very excited at having a new teacher and a new classroom. Can I come and see you one day in your classroom and do you need any parent help?
ReplyDeleteJoan - Lauren's nanny.
Bula Miss Lyall
ReplyDeleteI think that a kiwi kid has a mouthful of brilliant
ideas about to burst (as well as a mouthful of jaffas!)
From Samantha
Hi Kowhai Room.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog. We have added you to our "Other blogs we like" list. Room 11 children will be popping your way to say hi and leave quality comments on your work!
I'm very interested in how your new room layout is going? I would love to take away the desks and have more space and cooperative learning areas. Do you have any advice I can use to persuade Room 11 it's a good idea...?
Hi Miss Lyall
ReplyDeleteI think a kiwi kid is about playing all day in the hot summer sun, and going to the beach for a swim!
From Jess