Monday, 29 July 2013

1000 Blog Visitors and Cake!

Today we celebrated having 1000 blog visitors by eating cake!

Here is our beautiful cake...


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations team Kowhai! Fantastic looking cake. Hope you enjoyed a delicious celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Miss Lyall
    You are a good baker. The cake you made for me was really Yammy and taste to eat because it was chocolate cake. Did you know that chocolate cake it the best cake in the world. Did that cake have chocolate chips in it?\

    From Lavinia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss Lyall,
    The cake looks really yummy.
    Gabriellle said that it was a sponge cake.
    We were driving to the ski field when my mum found the post in her email.
    She said "oh Lauren" and handed the phone back to me. Hayley said she thought it looked cool. I am sad I missed out on it.
    From Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you missed out on it too, Lauren but I'm sure the skiing was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. man that looks good I bet a lot of kids will love to eat that. I like your donut and i like how u design for a donut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Miss Lyall
    They look so good and tasty I wish I could have one.
    from curtis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Curtis - they were delicious! Thank you for the comment :)

      Delete