Thursday, 11 July 2013

Samantha and Maya sing....

Samantha and Maya wrote and performed their own song about Simple Machines - check out the video - complete with blooper reel!


Samantha and Maya Simple Machines from Jennie Lyall on Vimeo.

7 comments:

  1. Awesome.

    Pascal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Pascal,
      Thanks for your comment

      Maya

      Delete
  2. Hi Maya and Samantha,
    Great movie! The bloopers were TOTALLY funny!:) I like how you did it about simple machines.
    From Maggie at team endeavour (Mayas buddy).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie,

      It is Samantha here (Jess's buddy) we had to do a presentation about what we had learnt from our topic simple machines and Maya and I chose a rap/song!

      What is your class topic?

      Samantha

      Delete
    2. Hi Maggie,
      Thank you for your comment=D
      I can't wait to meet you next term!


      Maya

      Delete
  3. Haha very cool Maya! Love the song! Did you write it yourself? :)

    From Drew :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora

    This is a great song Maya and Samantha

    From Laura

    ReplyDelete