Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Zephyr's trip to Hanmer

Zephyr went on a trip and wrote about it in his own time - he's working towards getting his own KidBlog!

Hi Miss Lyall
I'm going to tell you about my weekend going to Hanmer Springs.

YAY, We're going to Hanmer Springs  in the camper van!
The 1st place we stopped is the petrol station. I wanted to buy an ice-cream but when I found my money, we were driving off. 2 hours later we got to Hanmer Springs we saw majestic awesome wonderful, frozen SNOW!
We went to the campground and stayed there for 1 night.
 
We went out to a pub for dinner.  I had seafood chowder -  the ingredients were mussels, prawns and a piece of  fish (I don't know what type of fish it was or what piece it was either). My mum had the chicken stack and my dad had the eye fillet it sounds gross ay? but it isn't!  It was about 8:00pm when we walked back to the camper van and fell asleep.
In the morning I had my breakfast and turned on the DVD player and watched  Madagascar and Over The Hedge. After the movies finished I brushed my teeth and walked, jumped and ran on the crunchy, frozen SNOW. Then we drove off and got home safe and sound.

By Zephyr

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zephyr it's Sam here, your buddy from Springston. There are a lot of words here. Some time you should go on my blog and see my story ( It has 283 words in it ). Your buddy Sam

    ReplyDelete