Thursday, 6 September 2012

Blog comments

Wow Room 3 you are getting so much better with your blog comments!

Maybe we should try to get some other people to comment on our blog so that we can see if we can start a conversation with them!

I have a challenge for you....

Who can get the most people to come in and comment on our blog this week? Ask your parents, grandparents, family etc to add a comment - remember to get them to say who in Room 3 got them to comment!

Remind them about being safe on the internet and using a nickname or only a first name and help them write a quality comment!

Next Friday we will see who got the most people to comment!

I'll make sure I put some more posts up with some of your work on it so they have something to comment on :)

Remember you can look at this blog at home - you just need to remember the address for it :)

12 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Lyall
    It's Izzy read! Hattie showed me this and told me to comment because of the challenge. Say Hi to every one in room 3!
    From Izzy!����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Lyall - I'm Alice's Aunty and I live in Sydney, and Alice told me about your blog, it looks great! I was interested ot hear about the recent school production about Time Travel - how was it? Regards, Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss Lyall,
    Jess told me about the blog and I'd thought I'd pay a vist I was wondering where Jess's 'When I'm 100' poem is. I saw everyone elses poems, and I thought they look great! I like the colour and the thought put into this subject.
    What else are you doing in class at the moment?

    Thanks, Nicola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicola,

      I'm glad you liked our 100 year old poem, mine wasn't finished but it will be on there.

      From Jess

      Delete
  4. Hello,
    nice to see these activities here in the internet. ....and a question to room 3 because spring is coming. Are there any news about your garden projects? Time to get the seeds planted. And now a few questions:
    1. How can you see that there is an elephant in the fridge? a footprint in the butter
    2. How can you see that there are two elephants in the fridge? two footprints in the butter
    3. How can you see that there are three footprints in the butter? three......wrong
    4. What have you to do to get a giraffe in the fridge? ......think...

    Happy thinking
    Volkmar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Miss Lyall

    I like Room 3s blog because it is interesting.

    We get to blog our work.

    From Reuben

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello room 3 Abbie's aunty Sarah here from East Sussex, England. Love your blog. Has Abbie told you about what she got up to in England. If she hasn't just let me know and I can tell you all about her holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Auntie Sarah

    What have you guys been getting up to while we got back?

    I'm so glad that you got to comment on our blog now you just need to tell every one else in england!We are up to some amazing stuff at school our topic is TECHNOLOGY we have got iPads in the school now,every teacher has one.

    Got to go
    LOVE ABBIE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello room 3, this is Abbie's auntie bottie here. I was just checking my emails when I heard you have a new classroom blog, brilliant. I hope you are all working hard and looking forward to the Spring. Here in England it is just starting to turn a bit colder ready for autumn, we will have to put the jandles away and find our winter boots soon. I hope you all do really well with your blog and I look forward to hearing what you get up to in class. Enjoy your sausages on Friday........did Abbie tell you how many sausages we all ate when they were on holiday in England? I don't think there are any left in the shops....

    Enjoy your weekend

    Love Auntie Bottie, Uncle James and Amy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Miss Lyall
    My chindogu is a blue tack ear warmer.The front of it is grey, the top of it is pink and then the bottom of it is blue. Can you guess why it is useless?I love how you thought of chindogu for us to do in the holidays.

    From Aria

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is Abbie's Granny and it is the first time I have blogged! Has Abbie told you about her trip to England. They had a great time visiting London and went surfing in Croyde Bay in Devon with her cousins. Look forward to hearing what you get up to at school. Love Granny and Grumps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved the poems - what a talented class. I hope I make it to 100, then perhaps I will get a poem or two. Do all the classes at Weedons blog? When I was at school we didn't even have calculators, and certainly not computers and iPads.
    From Abbie's Granny in England

    ReplyDelete