Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Chindogu

In Kowhai Room we are studying technology and inventions.
At the moment we are looking at "Unuseless Inventions" also known as Chindogu.

Have a look in the comments to see what Kowhai Room have said about Chindogu.

What Chindogu would you make?

18 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Lyall,
    Jack would make a board that makes people stop copying your work in class.And Billy would make a thing that would have sides made out of wood that would stop you falling out of your motorbike.
    From your best students,
    Jack and Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Lyall,

    The rules for Chindogu are that it must be an Unuseless invention and can't be sold or made money out of.Steven is making a portable toilet roll and Sam is making a fan that goes on your hat. What are you going to make.

    From Sam and Steven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miss Lyall

    What would you make if you were able to do a chindogu?

    I am making a teddy catcher were you have a suction cup,piece of elastic and a teddy bear you put them together and you have a TEDDY CATCHER!

    From ABBIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Miss Lyall
    I would make a Bin Belt,a Bin Belt is a belt with a bin and a tissue box you use it insted of pocket tissues and now you won't end up with a pocket full of tissues.
    What chindogu would you make Miss Lyall?
    From Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Miss Lyall

    My Chindogu is called HorseASaw. It solves the problem about geting up and walking to get the thing you want to get.
    What would your Chindogu be?

    From Laura:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Miss Lyall
    My chindogu is a soda drinking hat so you don't get thirsty.You can put any liquid in it.It is made of a hat and two cups and drinking straws.Thank you for making us do this activity.I am enjoying it.What would your chindogu be?
    from Curtis.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Miss Lyall
    Chindogu is an unuseles invention its useful sometimes but also it makes more problems e.g flyswat slippers.
    do you know any chindogu Miss Lyall,
    From Amber.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Miss Lyall,
    The rules for Chindogu are that it must be an Unuseless invention and can't be sold or made money out of.

    Steven is making a portable toilet roll and Sam is making a fan that goes on your hat.

    What are you going to make?

    From Sam and Steven

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Miss Lyall,

    You cannot sell Chindogo, it has to be a useless invention. My one is.

    If you forget to water your plants then it waters it for you. It's a cool idea isn’t it!

    From Jess

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Miss Lyall

    Um the rules are it has to be useless but still has to work and make bigger problems, also you cannot sell it, which is annoying because I was planning to do that.

    I'm doing eye-changing glasses (Matt) and I'm doing a soda-drinking hat (Curtis)

    From Curtis and Matt

    ReplyDelete
  11. To Miss Lyall

    Chindogu cannot be sold for money. Also it makes bigger problems.

    It has to be useless and has to work other ways.

    From Alice, Sophie and Georgie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Miss Lyall

      I am doing a Rubbish belt
      and Georgia's doing a Horse feeder

      What do you want to do?

      From Sophie and Georgia

      Delete
  12. Hi Miss Lyall

    I would make a lazy chair but the problem would be your body would get so cold because there is ice at the bottom were you sit.

    From Izzy

    P.S what would you make?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Miss Lyall

    My Chindogu is called Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep because you can fall asleep in the class and in any boring times. I'm sure you will like it Miss Lyall.

    You can bend it but DONT BREAK IT.

    To stick it together I am using hot glue from the hot glue gun at my house and I hope it works. It is made of thick wire and suction cups and then I will put them together to make Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

    from Hattie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Miss Lyall
    I know that a chindogu solves problems that don't need to be solved and it's just an ordinary every day problem and it can't be world wide just one single little thing

    From Matt

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Miss Lyall

    My chindogu is called the HorsASaw. It helps people by wheeling them around the room to get there thing they need to get. The rules of chindogu are: No selling the chindogu, the chindogu is meant to embarrass you, it needs to exist.

    What Chindogu will you make?
    From Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Miss Lyall

    You can not sell chindogu, it has to be an useless invention it cant be very big.

    I am doing a plant mister that you press down on the blood pressure coff and all of the pressure makes the mist comes out of the sprinkler and waters the plant.

    From Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess,
      Sounds like an interesting Chindogu. Where are you getting the blood pressure cuff from?

      From Miss Lyall

      Delete