Welcome to Kowhai Room's Blog.
This blog is for the children of Kowhai Room to share their learning. They will have regular opportunities to update the blog so please check back regularly to see what we are up to!
Please comment on our posts - we would love to hear what you think about our work. Please remember how to write great comments.
We look forward to hearing from you!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Miss Lyall
ReplyDeleteI love our new Blog!
I love the way you put it in black so its a little bit different from 'Miss Lyall travles the world'.
(sorry this is a little bit late)
From Hattie
Hi Hattie
ReplyDeleteYou are doing a great job commenting on the blog! Isn't it a great way to see what is happening at school and something to do if you are at home.
I like the black and the background picture as well.
I hope you are feeling better.
Miss Lyall
Hi Miss Lyall I am at home & I am covered in hay because I fed my pony.
ReplyDeleteI like the work you have done, for us,on the blog.
The maths we did too was fun & different.
From Jessica & Evan
Hello Jessica & Evan working on the blog is sure fun so is the new maths! I bet you can get you can get more than one of your family members to comment on the blog.
DeleteHave you ever commented on a different blog before?
From Laura:D
Hi Room 3,
ReplyDeleteI have looked at all of your work on the blog. I think you are all stars.
I especialy like your 'When I'm 100' poem, they are all awesome and color full
From Nicola (Jess's Sister!)
Hello to all of you,
ReplyDeleteI think it is a great idea to have a blog. You can share all sorts of things. Not only learning, also things what you like or dislike or have a chat.
Well done room 3. Keep it up the good work.
From Heike (Stevens Mum)
Hi Miss Lyall
ReplyDeleteThe rules for chindogus are you are not allowed to sell them. Also they will look quite silly if you wear them in public.Here are some examples a solar powered torch or a fish face cover.Chindogus solve problems like falling asleep and getting a sore head.
from Billy