Kia Ora Kowhai Room
I hope you are enjoying your break and had fun in the rain over the weekend - Billie and I went for a long walk at the Groynes and we loved splashing in all the puddles!
Don't forget to check out Wall's blog over the holidays - he would love to hear from you!
Wally's Blog
What are you doing these holidays?
I hope you are enjoying your break and had fun in the rain over the weekend - Billie and I went for a long walk at the Groynes and we loved splashing in all the puddles!
Don't forget to check out Wall's blog over the holidays - he would love to hear from you!
Wally's Blog
What are you doing these holidays?
Hi Miss Lyall
ReplyDeleteIn the holidays one night we were driving home and at the end of our drive way, we saw a morepork (which is the only native owl in nz) and it had these huge eyes! We were amazed!
From Jess
Hi Jess
DeleteAmazing - I love it when things like that happen - the surprises are always the best things :)
Moreporks are pretty cool aren't they - you can find out more about them here: http://www.kcc.org.nz/rurumorepork
Have a great second week of holidays.
Hi Miss Lyall
ReplyDeleteThis holidays we went to Twizel/Queenstown. Also spent lots of time with friends.
We have two cats but now three, one is Blackie who is allowed inside then there
is Socks, but now we have one called Mickey he/she is a stray tabby kitten!
From Samantha