Sunday, 14 April 2013

Our Self Portraits (with a little surprise)

Have a look at the fantastic self portraits the Kowhai kids drew!

And if you have the Aurasma app - look for the Kowhai Class channel and you will find a little something extra with our pictures :)











4 comments:

  1. Hi, I am a librarian in Hamilton. I love your artwork and I used Aurasma to view your videos too. You all have interesting things to share. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 3,
    What great portraits they look so colour
    full. How long did it take to make them?

    From Steven
    In room 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steven,
      we did step by step.
      First we did the hands, second we did the feet, then we did the body.

      by Liam






      Delete
  3. Hello,
    I find this post really interesting with all the images. Your class is very creative and wonderful and I admire that about classes. I'm quite curious with the message that you had told to your viewers of how there is a little surprise. I am very excited to see more artwork of your class. I would like to see your opinion about these wonderful drawings. Keep it up!

    ~MMV Kid❄

    ReplyDelete