You all look very engaged in your learning about early Canterbury. I am trying to think of the names of the 1st four ships: the Cressy, the Randolph, the Charlotte Jane and ...? How did I do Kowhai Room? Mrs D.
Dear Kowhai, I think that it's great that you show everyone what you do in the classroom and what you do in the outside. I think it's awesome that you took a picture of the museum and also shared what you learned.
You all look very engaged in your learning about early Canterbury. I am trying to think of the names of the 1st four ships: the Cressy, the Randolph, the Charlotte Jane and ...? How did I do Kowhai Room?
ReplyDeleteMrs D.
Love it, the on the go blog that lets friends and whanau see the learning that happens on trips.
ReplyDeleteKeep knocking down the classroom walls!
Mr D
Dear Kowhai,
ReplyDeleteI think that it's great that you show everyone what you do in the classroom and what you do in the outside. I think it's awesome that you took a picture of the museum and also shared what you learned.