Check out this amazing rap from Sam and Ari, reflecting on their time in Kowhai Room this term.
They wrote it all by themselves over the weekend and videoed it at school.
What a fantastic job girls!
They wrote it all by themselves over the weekend and videoed it at school.
What a fantastic job girls!
Hey Sam and Ari
ReplyDeleteSo cool you wanted to share with us some of your learning this term and what a creative way you did that. I love that you have learnt so much about reading and writing and algorithms too.
I'm home from work with a bad back today and your rap made me smile :)
Hey Christine!
ReplyDeleteThank you for commenting on our work. It's great to have someone like our music and we're glad that we put a smile on your face :).
From Sam and Ari.
Fantastic work girls! Love the costumes, and what an amazing way to express how much you have enjoyed your first term in Room 3.
ReplyDeletefrom Lauren
Hi Mum
DeleteThank you for commenting on our work, our costumes were from Mrs Riley's big box of costumes!
Love Samantha
Wow, you girls are amazing at rapping! I think it would of been hard to remember all that. Our class is doing the same thing. Over all great video!
ReplyDeletefrom Zach
Also try and visit my blog and comment on mine. It's http://pridezachb.blogspot.co.nz/
Awesome Girls I like how you wrote it all by your self.
ReplyDeleteI like the hat and wig.
You were awesome.
Great job
Here is my blog please visit and comment.
http://prideolivia.blogspot.co.nz/
From Olivia Parkvale School Hastings.
Cool girls
ReplyDeleteYou rocked I like how you have dressed up and that you did a rap.
Well done !!!!!
Here is a link to my blog http://pridebreeg.blogspot.co.nz
If you could leave a comment that would be great
From Bree Parkvale School Hastings