Sunday, 4 August 2013

Our New Reading Tent!

We have a new tent in our classroom - it is a quiet space for reading and not getting distracted.

We have been using it well this week and respecting the rules of the tent.

Check out who thought they would have a go in the tent this weekend!



9 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Lyall
    I like reading in the reading tent because it is nice and quiet. And I think that is a good idea to have it in the classroom.



    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess - I think it is a lovely place to read - I always do my best reading when I go away camping so I thought it would be great to have a tent in the classroom.

      Delete
  2. Dear Miss Lyall

    Maybe you should make a chart of who goes in the reading tent on certain days because I've never been in it?

    Charli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charli
      It's only been a couple of weeks so we'll see how we go - try talking to some people and explain nicely why you want to have a go and I'm sure they will let you.

      Delete
  3. Hey Miss Lyall

    Charli has a point there is some people who go in it like three times a week and the people who haven't been in it don't get a turn so the people who are always in it aren't being fair :(

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samantha
      Have you asked those people if you could have a go? Explain that you haven't had a turn yet and I'm sure they will understand.

      Delete
  4. we like how you think.You think very smart we should try doing too.I like your new tent and how you make it and i very like peace and quiet.

    by Francis and sovan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi miss Lyall I just got on the blog and I saw that photoe of billie she looks cool in the tent it is like she is got some think going on in her brain there.From Travis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Travis
      Awesome comment and great to see you visiting the blog from home!

      I think Billie has something going on her head too - the tent is a good place to have a quiet think!

      Delete