To Gabrielle,Hi I'm Lucy and I'm 8 years old. I am excited to have you as my buddy. And I think we will enjoy each others company.From Lucy.
Hi LucyI think we will enjoy each others company too.from Gabrielle
Hi Gabrielle,I wonder if you are one of the two people coming to our school on monday. I really hope you are one of them because I want to show you my friends, and show you around our school, also I want to get to know you better.From Lucy
Hi Gabrielle,I do like singing but I don't like singing by my self unlese I am in the shower.Lucy!
Hi GabbyYou look awesome in that photo.I hope you enjoy having Lucy as your buddy.From Lauren
Hey GabbyI like singing to!What is your favorite song?From Maya
To Gabrielle,
ReplyDeleteHi I'm Lucy and I'm 8 years old. I am excited to have you as my buddy. And I think we will enjoy each others company.
From Lucy.
Hi Lucy
ReplyDeleteI think we will enjoy each others company too.
from Gabrielle
Hi Gabrielle,
DeleteI wonder if you are one of the two people coming to our school on monday. I really hope you are one of them because I want to show you my friends, and show you around our school, also I want to get to know you better.
From Lucy
Hi Gabrielle,
DeleteI do like singing but I don't like singing by my self unlese I am in the shower.
Lucy!
Hi Gabby
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome in that photo.
I hope you enjoy having Lucy as your buddy.
From Lauren
Hey Gabby
ReplyDeleteI like singing to!
What is your favorite song?
From Maya