Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Spot gets to work in Kowhai Room

Spot, from Springston School, is visiting Kowhai Room for a few days and has been getting stuck in to his work. He had a busy day today thinking of synonyms for 'cold', learning about shapes and checking the blog.




He has decided that tomorrow he is going to work on counting backwards from 50 - check back in to see how he goes!

4 comments:

  1. Hi I am a student at E team Endeavour and I love seeing spot on your blog and you are all sheering spot and I love to see him learning and would
    love to hear back.
    from Bella http://springstonteamendeavour.blogspot.co.nz/search/label/Maths

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am so glad that Spot has got to know you all and that he is being self managing. I hope he dosen't get into trouble.
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i never new spot is so good at maths!
    Is spot doing any time tables?
    I think you dont need to work on any thing.

    From Chloe
    http://springstonteamendeavour.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kowhai Conversation,
    It seems like spot is doing heaps of learning!
    He will have heaps to tell us when he gets back.

    From Maggie
    http://springstonteamendeavour.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete