Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Kowhai Room meet E-Team Endeavour!

Miss Lyall, Tia and Zephyr visited our blog buddies yesterday and spent the day finding out what their classroom is like. Check out this video that Tia and Zephyr made with Phelix and Sam from E-Team Endeavour.
There was no teacher help in making this video!



Kowhai meets Endeavour from Jennie Lyall on Vimeo.

10 comments:

  1. hi
    i'm a student from the E-team endeavour I hope spot has been behaving spot and jack make a good team!
    from Mahora

    http://springstonteamendeavour.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really cool swaping mascots. Spot looks like he is doing some really cool learnig. Soon we will get some posts about Jacks learning here in Springston.

    From Phelix

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that vido is a great vido abat swopping math sots we rally enjoyed meeting you
    i wish we can do it again










    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool video of the E-Team. We liked it when Tia and Zephyr came to visit.
    I like like the way you worked by yourself and got it done.

    From George

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Kowhai conversations we are missing Spot, I bet you are missing Jack too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi kowhai conversations we are having lots of fun with Jack are you guys having lots of fun spot and we are also missing spot are you guys missing jack too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool video room6 but netx time triy makeing it lawder


    from Josh

    ReplyDelete
  8. The movie is so cool! You guys are great movie makers I'd love to see more of those movies.

    From Freya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Freya

    I like the movies too have you got any movies on your blog?


    From Jess

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mahora
    yes spot has been behaving.You are correct about jack and spot working together.

    From Liam and Zephyr

    ReplyDelete