Kia ora ZaraI heard you liked acting I like acting as well.Do you have a favorite actor?My favorite actor isEmma Thompson/Nany Mcfee!
Kia ora Zara in my spare time I love doing rugby with my friends or running around.From Phelix
Hi ZaraI no u are great at acting and I like acting to its fun also I like to do lots of things in my spare time its fun.lots of hugs Eliza
Kia ora Zara
ReplyDeleteI heard you liked acting I like acting as well.
Do you have a favorite actor?My favorite actor is
Emma Thompson/Nany Mcfee!
Kia ora Zara in my spare time I love doing rugby with my friends or running around.
ReplyDeleteFrom Phelix
Hi Zara
ReplyDeleteI no u are great at acting and I like acting to its fun also I like to do lots of things in my spare time its fun.
lots of hugs Eliza