Hi Laviniagreat questions Izzy is lucky to have a buddy like you!Room 3 is a really cool class right? Hey what do you want to know about Izzy?From Maya
Hi LaviniaI love your expression in your voice:) I love the way you say "my class room is the Kowhai room"Many hugs Charli
Hi Lavinia I am a year 5 like you there is 12 girls and 14 boysFrom Izzy
HI CharliThank you for the comment.I can't wait to see your video.Because it is.Many hagsLavinia!
Hi Lavinia
ReplyDeletegreat questions Izzy is lucky to have a buddy like you!
Room 3 is a really cool class right? Hey what do you want to know about Izzy?
From Maya
Hi Lavinia
ReplyDeleteI love your expression in your voice:) I love the way you say "my class room is the Kowhai room"
Many hugs
Charli
Hi Lavinia
ReplyDeleteI am a year 5 like you there is 12 girls and 14 boys
From Izzy
HI Charli
ReplyDeleteThank you for the comment.
I can't wait to see your video.
Because it is.
Many hags
Lavinia!